The MoCU online application portal for 2022/2023 is officially opened for all prospective students. Prospective students are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the Moshi Co-operative University application form.
Are you looking for the Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) Online Application Portal to apply for admission to the class of 2022/2023? We’ve included the official Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) Online Application form below, which you may use to apply for admission for the 2022/2023 academic year.
First Round Application window to MoCU certificate, MoCU diploma and Degree Programmes for Academic Year 2022/2023 is Open up to 5th August 2022.
MoCU Online Application Procedure
We suggest that you read the Moshi co-operative university prospectus 2022/2023 in order to get a greater understanding of the institution and how it operates.
- Students interested in attending the institution must complete an Application Form, which can be obtained by clicking here.
- Completed application forms should be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Registration.
- The Office of Admissions conducts a thorough and timely evaluation of all applications and materials.
- A Letter of Acceptance is issued to qualified applicants as soon as possible. In some situations, the application may be held on hold or sent to the appropriate college for a final judgment.
MoCU Online Application Procedure 2022/2023
The processes to complete the Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) Online Application 2022/2023 in Tanzania are outlined below. On the official website, candidates can fill out an application form. The following are the steps to apply for Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU):
- Click on the “Admission link”.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on the yellow link to proceed.
- Fill in your basic details for registration & click on the “submit” button.
- You will get a “Registration ID” & “Password” in your registered email ID / mobile number.
- Login with registration ID & password.
- Now, fill in your personal & education qualification details.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee if applicable
- Submit it.
1. Form IV Index Number must be the same as in your Form IV Certificate
2. Carefully read entry requirements for each programme you have selected before submitting your application.
You can download the form by clicking the link on MoCU application form.
I hope you found this post helpful in completing the MoCU online Application 2022/2023; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe, and you can stay up to date by following us on Twitter and Facebook.