The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) online application portal for 2021/2022 is officially opened for all prospective students. Prospective students are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
MUHAS Online Application – How to Apply
As a result of a rise in the number of students applying to the MUHAS, the admissions procedure has become more complicated, with students applying from all over the country and for a variety of topics. In this situation, handling such a big volume of student admissions through traditional procedures is becoming increasingly problematic. As a result, there is a greater requirement to use technology and adapt to an online admissions management system.
To get your application started, click here.
Step by step guide
- Step 1: Click on the link provided above.
- Step 2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to MUHAS online application system, from where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the MUHAS online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying to, and your qualification mode.
- Step 3: Log in to MUHAS online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step 4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step 5: The Online application, online application, and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid.
- Step 6: Submit your completed application.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on the MUHAS Online Application 2021/2022; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.