The MUST online application portal for 2022/2023 is officially opened for all prospective students. Prospective students are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
MUST Online Application 2022/2023
See details on the Mbeya University of Science and Technology Online Applications 2021/2021
For the academic year 2022/2023, the Vice-Chancellor of Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) welcomes adequately qualified applicants to apply for admission to various MUST courses.
- Applicants must apply online using the school portal and complete their applications according to the instructions provided. After receiving a control number, payment can be made using mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, and Airtel Money) or straight into the MUST bank account.
- Please contact the school IT staff at 0737912245, 0719935990, or 0784623637 if you have any technical issues during the application process. Please contact the University Admissions office at 0719884251/+255 (0)252562033/+255767349139/ 0764333464/0658106643 if you have any questions about courses of study or entry criteria.
- Applicants should read and understand the Programmes entry requirements carefully.
MUST Online Application Procedure
We suggest that you read the MUST prospectus 2022/2023 in order to get a greater understanding of the institution and how it operates.
- Students interested in attending the institution must complete an Application Form, which can be obtained by clicking here.
- Completed application forms should be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Registration.
- The Office of Admissions conducts a thorough and timely evaluation of all applications and materials.
- A Letter of Acceptance is issued to qualified applicants as soon as possible. In some situations, the application may be held on hold or sent to the appropriate college for a final judgment.
Application Closing Dates
Visit the MUST application deadline page.
I hope you found this post helpful in completing the MUST online Application 2022/2023; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe, and you can stay up to date by following us on Twitter and Facebook.