A detailed list of Mzumbe University Diploma Courses and Mzumbe University Certificate Courses offered have been highlighted below for students and prospective students. The Mzumbe University has academic wings, advanced labs, international-level sports facilities, amphitheaters, auditoriums, conference rooms, and smart classrooms.
The Mission of the University is to provide opportunities for acquisition, development, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge and skills through training, research, technical and/or professional services.
Mzumbe University is recognized as a leading institution in Africa for demand driven knowledge generation, application, preservation, and dissemination for socio-economic development by 2025.
The building of a cohesive and binding organizational culture is a fundamental prerequisite for the sustainable development of the University. The following are the core values that guide Mzumbe University’s organizational culture.
- Transparency: Being transparent in all our work and dealings and stands ready for public scrutiny.
- Accountability: Being accountable to our stakeholders and to the community for the mandate and responsibilities bestowed upon us.
- Creativity and Innovativeness: Always curious and striving to reach out and embrace new technologies and innovative methods of doing our work and contributing to socio-economic development.
- Integrity: Being exemplary in our behavior and acting with honesty and impartiality in all our transactions.
- Teamwork: Working at all times as a team.
- Diligence: Being meticulous and thorough in whatever we do.
- Respect for others: We always respect personal opinion academic freedom.
- Responsive to society needs: We strive to continuously respond to the current and future needs of society.
List of Diploma and Certificate Courses offered at Mzumbe University
Below is the list of diploma and certificate courses offered at mzumbe university
Diploma Programme (8 courses)
- Diploma in Law (24 months)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (24 months)
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management (24 months)
- Diploma in Accountancy (24 months)
- Diploma in Business Administration (24 months)
- Diploma in Applied Statistics (DAS)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT
- Diploma in Logistics Management (DLM)
Certificate Programme (11 Courses)
- Certificate of Accountancy (12 months)
- Certificate of Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Applied Statistics(CAS)
- Certificate in Information Technology(CIT)
- Certificate in Local Government Administration (CLGA)
- Certificate in Logistics Management(CLM)
- Certificate in Business Management (BMC)
- Certificate in Law (CL)
- Certificate in Library and Information Management (CLIM)
- Certificate in Accountancy(CA)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management Certificate (CHRM)