The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) undergraduate and postgraduate entry requirements and entry qualifications for the academic year 2022/2023 are detailed on this page. Read carefully.
Find the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) Entry Requirements as has been prescribed by the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificates courses. It is necessary for all the candidates to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria. In this article, we are providing detailed information related to the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) Eligibility Criteria.
State University of Zanzibar Admission Requirement
The entry requirements for admission to the State University of Zanzibar, SUZA, are listed below in the 2022/2023 SUZA admission details. Each Faculty has its own set of requirements, and prospective students are strongly recommended to seek additional information and advice from the admissions office.
Direct entry and equivalent Qualifications schemes are the two admission schemes available for assessing applicants. Under each system, the following are the minimum entry criteria for degree level programs:
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
Direct Entry Scheme
Applicants under this scheme must apply through the Central Admissions System (CAS) and must fulfill the following conditions:
- Must hold at least THREE O-level credit passes in relevant subjects. ii. Students must have at least TWO principal level passes ( TWO Ds) in appropriate subjects at ―A‖ level education and must have a grade point average of not less than 4.0, where: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1, S=0.5 and F= 0.
Equivalent Qualifications Entry Scheme
- Must hold at least four passes (Ds and above) In O Level examination in relevant subjects
- Must hold a diploma with at least a GPA of 3.0 or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) of GPA 3.0 obtained from a recognized institution.
- Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6) with at least a GPA of 3.0 from a recognized institution OR
- Pass the Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) examination with B grade OR
- Diploma in Teacher Education with an average of C grade OR
- Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others with an average of B grade OR
- Credit class diploma for classified diplomas and certificates in terms of distinctions, creditor Pass OR
- Lower second Class diploma for classified non-NTA diplomas OR
- Average of B grade or Lower second class in a recognized pre-entry program offered by technical institutions accredited by NACTE for both A-Level and Diploma holders with lower than minimum entry requirements
FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
This Faculty consists of three academic programmes, the Certificate in Theology (CTH), Diploma in theology ( DTH), and Bachelor of Divinity (BD) programmes.
Certificate in Theology
- Possession of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) with passes in four approved subjects
Diploma in Theology
- Possession of a certificate of theology ( Cth) with an average of B+ from the recognized theological institution
Bachelor of Divinity (BD)
- Possession of ordinary diploma in theology, Religious studies with 3.0 GPA
Minimum Equivalent admission requirements into Bachelor of Education Languages
- Possession of Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6) in the education of not less than 3.0 GPA or Diploma in Teacher education with an average of B
Postgraduate Minimum Entry Requirements
- Holders of at least a first or an upper second degree or equivalent in non-classified degrees.
- Holders of lower second-class degrees with a minimum of three years of working experience.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma in related fields.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on the SUZA entry requirements, if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.