The University of Dodoma invites prospective students for her online application for the academic year of 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Degree Programmes, Undergraduate Courses, and certificates and Diploma Courses.
About The University of Dodoma
The goal is “To increase the contribution of higher education in Tanzania’s attainment of economic growth, reduction of poverty, and improved social wellbeing of Tanzanians through increased access to higher education, technological innovation, and generation and application of knowledge.”
The vision of the University of Dodoma is “To become a centre of excellence that offers value-added training, research, and public services”.
The mission of the UDOM is “To provide comprehensive, gender-sensitive and quality education to a broad segment of the population through teaching, research, and public services in the fields of education, health and allied sciences, natural sciences, earth sciences, information and communication technologies, business, humanities, and social sciences”. University of Dodoma Online Application 2020/2021.
University of Dodoma Online Application – Step by Step Guide
For the academic year 2020/2021, the University of Dodoma (UDOM) invites properly qualified applicants for online application into its different Undergraduate Degree and Non-Degree Programs (Certificate and Diploma) under the DIRECT, EQUIVALENT, and RPL Qualification modalities.
Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Visit the UDOM website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step 2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to UDOM online application system, from where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first. First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the UDOM online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying to, and your qualification mode.
- Step 3: Log in to UDOM online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step 4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step 5: The Online application, online application, and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid.
- Step 6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps before Submitting your application.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on the University of Dodoma online application; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.